Saturday 28 November 2015

Vlog trouble - Jack

Hi,

So I was editing the filming vlog to put on the blog, and after hours of editing and nearly being finished, all the files just stop showing on the edit screen. I then close it and reopen it, and the files are completely gone, as if all the time I spent editing didn't even happen...fun....
It has taken a while to get all of the files together in one place as it was all filmed from 3 different cameras (some things Andrew randomly filmed, as well as my phone and a camera I brought to the narrative filming days). Also, we have both been incredibly busy with editing the film, as well as trying to balance it with coursework from other subjects. Ideally, we would have uploaded it on Monday or Tuesday, but we have been too busy with editing the music video itself. We decided it would be best to upload the vlogs all at the same time to avoid confusion and it being in small bits as there was only so much filmed. I'll re-edit it and upload it tonight.

I put the same thing on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment